Doing Business with The Jewels of Kingwood
Updated: September 15, 2019
ORDER PROCESSING TIMELINE
- Our company designs all handmade products within 1-3 business days.
- Oftentimes, orders process faster than expected but we do not guarantee a faster processing time.
MADE TO ORDER VS. PRE-MADE
- Check the listing carefully to understand if a product is pre-made and ready to ship or if the product is ordered before it’s handmade.
- Both are handmade but the pre-made item designs are ready to print and ship within 1-3 business days.
- The made-to-order products including custom designs, special orders, and personalized designs, can take 3-5 days to be created for you.
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product pictured in the listing due to the nature of your product(s) being 100% handmade to order. In addition, the color you see on your computer screen may vary slightly from the actual art print you receive.
- Every monitor is different and colors can be slightly misleading.
- We show a variety of photos in all listings to provide inspiration and display scenarios.
- The photos showing framed prints and posters are for representational purposes only and are not true to scale.
- No frames are included with our art prints.
CARE FOR YOUR NEW HANDMADE ART PRINTS
As with any piece of artwork, care should be taken when handling the print. We use a high quality 10 mil thick, fine art photographic luster paper that works well with our professional quality pigment inks. Because we use a printing process that coats the luster surface layer of the paper without bleeding or soaking into the lower layers of the paper’s fibers, it is important to take extra care of your print prior to framing.
- Even though the pigment ink is permanent and provides archival quality images, the ink applied to the paper surface can be affected by the oils on your skin and leave fingerprints.
- Leave print in bag until ready to frame.
- Do not allow sticky strip, on cellophane sleeve, to touch print when removing from bag.
- Likewise, handle the print carefully when framing; excess oils from your skin can leave oil spots and smudges on the printed surface.
- Generally, the luster photographic papers provide a more resilient printed surface but it is still advisable to leave the print protected in the cellophane wrapper prior to framing.
YOUR PRINT(S) CAN BE DAMAGED IF:
- the print gets wet
- the print gets scratched by an implement used to open the packaging or when framing
- the sticky strip on protective sleeve touches or gets stuck to the surface of the print
Please use our size chart to prevent errors in ordering.
Our art prints are borderless; in other words, printed from edge to edge meaning there is no white border.
The sizes we produce include:
- Small: 8 x 10 or 10 x 8 inches
- Medium: 9 x 12 or 12 x 9 inches
- Large: 11 x 14 or 14 x 11 inches
- Poster size: 13 x 19 or 19 x 13 inches
- Small: 8 x 8 inches
- Medium: 10 x 10 inches
- Large: 12 x 12 inches
Most of our scrapbook kits, papers and clipart are on 12 x 12 inch layouts for large format printing.
- If you do not have a large format printer, you will need to save the downloaded files to a portable USB drive.
- Take the USB drive to any office supply or discount store that offers printing services and explain what you want printed.
- Some of our kits are A5 journal size pages, some are 8 x 10, 8.5 x 11 inches, and some are 6 x6 inches. These smaller sizes can be printed on most home computers.
We always love creating new products from scratch.
- Please contact us to discuss details and request a quote.
- Non-refundable payment is required before design work begins.
- Proof prints will be provided for buyer’s approval prior to printing and shipping.
- Custom orders can have a lengthier processing time.
- Contact us for details.
Our company ships through the USPS for both domestic and International orders.
- The Jewels of Kingwood are not responsible for duty or brokerage fees for international shipping.
- These charges come from your country during importation of your package.
- VAT fees are also charged in some countries and are also the responsibility of the buyer.
We do our best to apply fair shipping costs to each order.
- Shipping costs are calculated automatically during checkout.
- We offer free shipping for all domestic orders over $35.
PROCESSING & SHIPPING TIMELINE
Selecting expedited shipping during checkout does not ensure a faster processing time. Your product may still need 1-3 days to be designed.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Personalized and/or customized goods are exempt from being returned unless the product arrives damaged by USPS.
- Our return policy lasts 14 days for prints that have been damaged during shipping. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- You will be asked to provide photos to show proof of damage.
- Keep all packaging materials and the damaged print. You may be required to take the packing materials and the print to your local post office to show proof for processing of a damage claim.
- In some cases, damaged goods do not have to be returned and can be replaced with another identical print at no additional cost to the customer.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards & Gift Certificates
TO COMPLETE YOUR RETURN, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- We require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to us before a return/exchange has been discussed and approved.
- Once a return or exchange has been approved, you must repackage the print with the same or similar packaging to protect the print. This will eliminate the possibility of further or additional damage.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs for all exchanges.
THERE ARE CERTAIN SITUATIONS WHERE ONLY PARTIAL REFUNDS ARE GRANTED:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned, with prior approval, more than 14 days after delivery.
Refunds & Exchanges
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange.
If you are approved, then your refund/exchange will be processed, and, when applicable, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7-30 days depending on your method of payment used.
- A restocking fee is charged for all exchanges; $5-10 fee is determined on a case-by-case basis.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
What to do if you haven’t received a refund when anticipated.
- First check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SALE & CUSTOM ORDER ITEMS
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items and custom orders are final and cannot be refunded.
Shipping for Returns & Exchanges
If your return or exchange request has been approved, we will send you an email with shipping information.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- In some cases, we may deduct shipping fees from your refund, and will notify you if that is required.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $50, you must use a trackable shipping service and purchase shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Refunds will not be issued until the item has been returned and we assess the condition of the print being returned.